We are a group of like-minded people who enjoy creating art, working together & taking responsibility in sharing a space to promote our artwork.
JOIN OUR WAITING LIST
New members are usually invited to join when openings become available during our yearly renewal process in June.
We will keep your details on file and reach out if an opening should become available sooner.
What We Provide our Members
- 20 - 25 sq. ft of wall space to display & sell your art.
- Only 10% commission! You keep 90% of your sale price.
- Artwork changes every five to eight weeks.
- Artists can elect to leave the same work up.
- Open all year.
- Online visibility via our social media and website.
- A Gallery in a busy tourist town amid other boutiques & the Bancroft Brew Pub.
- Up to 70+ visitors a day in the warmer months.
- Over $54,000 in sales per year.
- Debit, credit, cheque or cash payment options. No HST.
- Gallery content insurance.
What kind of Memberships do we offer?
The Gallery Store
The Gallery Store - NON-Volunteering
The Gallery Store + Studio
For questions about our Membership
please email PLACEfortheARTS@gmail.com
Annual fees for new members are due August 1st or prorated at time of joining. The Collective does not offer refunds for membership, but you can choose to receive a taxable donation for a pro-rated amount, should you wish to discontinue your membership before the renewal date.
Volunteer once a month to staff the Gallery. Answer visitors questions, makes sales, performs light scheduled duties such as sweeping, putting out recycling and generally works to ensure the Shop is a welcoming place. Alternatively, Artist Members can choose other volunteer for duties such as an Executive Role, Social Media, Newsletter Editor, or attend artist meetings to support a committee of their choice. All members are expected to volunteer a minimum of 5 hrs per month.