- Applicant is responsible for making all arrangements with the APFTA for the delivery and removal of the artwork on the allocated timeslot.
- All artwork must be labeled and ready for hanging and display.
- Applicant is responsible for unpacking their own artwork upon delivery and re-packing upon pick up. Packing materials can be stored in Studio space during the exhibition.
- Applicants are responsible for hanging all artwork for the Exhibition.
- Signage, artist information and promotional material MUST be professional in appearance – not hand-written.
- While advertising and promotion are the responsibility of the applicant, the exhibit will also be promoted on APFTA website and social media sites.
- Exhibition paintings may not be removed until the conclusion of the rental period.