- Exhibition pieces must be delivered to the gallery the day prior to the installation day.
- Exhibition paintings may not be removed until the conclusion of the rental period.
- All art must be ready for hanging and display.
- Applicants are responsible for unpacking their own artwork upon delivery and re-packing upon pick up. Packing materials can be stored in Studio space during the exhibition.
- Signage and artist information/promo material MUST be professional in appearance – not hand-written.
- While advertising and promotion are the responsibility of the applicant, the exhibit will also be promoted on APFTA website and social media sites.
- Applicants are to advise the gallery of their planned pick up time and day following the exhibition.